Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Table runner class 1

I posted this awhile back and Blogger for some unknown reason suddenly decided it"violated our Malware and Viruses policy" After much searching I found out they had a glitch and restored all the posts they pulled but only as drafts so I guess I spend time re posting them Ugh! If you are true beginner and have on a vague idea of how your sewing machine and this whole process of quilting works check out this post https://tigerquilter.blogspot.com/2021/03/some-basic-info-about-sewing-and.html


Holloween
Christmas
Spring
Floral
This tablerunner use the  Half Square Triangles we used in the quilt ( if you didn't make that quilt don't worry I will go over it again.) It has  what is called a snowball in the center, a square with the corners replaced with another fabric and the side units are Flying Geese.  I will show you an easy way to make 4 of the Flying geese units at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment