This has been the year of snow days.
I have ventured down to my dungeon to do some sewing. Here are a couple of the results. The first picture is of the quilt top I'm making for a church raffle.
I had it laid out on the floor trying to decide if I should add the thin red border or not. Since we were snowed in a emailed pictures to the women helping me for their opinions. We went with the red border. Now we just have to get the thing quilted. The backing and top are at my house the batting is up on the hill at a friend's and she's spent most of the last week or so snowed in.
The second picture is of my work today. Remember those shop hop blocks well I worked on two of them today. The bottom block has 52 pieces and only 4 of them are squares!!
Love love love the raffle quilt....you have me inspired!
ReplyDeleteThe star points are 3-D. The stars, corner triangles and outer borders are cut from 2 layer cakes sets. (10 inch squares) I have the pattern somewhere I misplaced it half way through, but I had everything cut out and the blocks made so I didn't need it, just bugs me I can't find it now.
ReplyDelete