Ok this is my first attempt at blogging. I am a quilter, I'm sure that is no surprise considering the name of this blog. The Tiger is for the our high school mascot. It was simple and the best I could think of on the spur of the moment. I'm also involved in Boy Scouts, with 3 sons who all loved camping, that was unavoidable. I'm not sure what this blog will be about and I will try to keep up with posting. I'll probalby put up some pictures of my quilts, maybe some pictures of my garden once the snow melts and I can find it again. About my sons, one is working on his Masters, one is working on a BA degree and the other is still in high school. All were in BSA, all were in the band. the middle one is a very good guitar player the younger one is learning the bass guitar. After almost a year of lessons for the youngest they still won't play together for me.
I'm also according to my sons a tree hugging, flaming libral enviromentalist, I'm not quite that bad but I have been a volunteer naturalist and I do use my own bags at the grocery store, and I belong to the Serria Club. So until next time, bye.
Welcome to "blogland."
ReplyDelete