I also donated a quilt I'd made a few years ago to the Shadyside library to raffle. The libraries are hurting for funds right now and I thought maybe the quilt would help a little bit, maybe get some money for new books.
I also managed to get caught up on the BOM the Ohioquilter yahoo group is doing. I finished June and July's block.
Summer has been crazy. The first few weekends were spent driving up to northern Ohio to pick up my youngest son at a Boy Scout camp where he was working, spending the 24 hours he was off somewhere closer to the camp then our house and then taking him back to camp. (camp was 3 hours from home.) My garden is doing ok although I'm not sure about the potatoes. The volunteer potato plants that came up from lost potatoes from last year crops thrived, the ones I planted look sickly.
Below are the blocks for June and July. I'll post a picture of the raffle quilt once the binding is oncompletely .

No comments:
Post a Comment